- Print the document in A4 format and make sure the page scale is set to "none" in the print options.
- Measure the line on the side and check that this is exactly 1,9685 inch long.
- If the measurement is not accurate, check that you are printing in "full size" and reprint.
- Be careful not to select the "Fit to page" print option.
- Choose a ring in your possession.
- Place the ring above the circles below until you find one in which the printed circumference is just visible inside your ring.
- If a ring falls between two sizes, we recommend that you use the larger size.
View and print the Ring measurement guide